Building 7 was the location of the matrix department and the warehouse. Sometime after 1909, Building 7 was erected as a massive addition to Building 6. Three floors were built atop the existing two and a giant smokestack was added.
In 1965, Buildings 5, 6, and 7 were donated, by Victor, to Rutgers University. From that point on, they were all, as a group, affectionately referred to as “Victor Hall”.
Building 7 was demolished sometime in the 70s-80s.